Monday, September 9, 2019

Winter is coming... (updated)



   I've not posted much lately. I've been busy building, and using, my new home entertainment center and my solar panel power station.
  Perhaps, this winter, I'll have time to spend on this blog.
  Having successfully programmed the basics of my Yamaha keyboard in Csound, I need to adapt the Hammond organ Csound script, by Josep Comajuncosas, to a new graphical user interface language.    The original is now obsolete in Csound. The script still works in period software versions of Csound, but there's no guarantee the older software will continue to work in the Windows operating system environment in the future.

UPDATE:
   There is an alternative option.
   Use a virtual machine to run obsolete software in current versions of  Mcrosoft Windows.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home